So I felt inspired by a friend. So I came up with a list of 28 things I would want for Christmas this year.
Just to make it easy for all my family & friends.
1. Tickets to a cruise ship – NOT Oh Ship! – I would prefer an “adult contemporary” cruise ship experience.
2. Tickets to the Micheal Buble concert
3. To make Wedu more than just an idea.
5. Trip to Phuket or Zanzibar
6. Good bottle of Shiraz – better yet a red wine making kit
7. That opportunity.
8. Year’s supply of awesome and rare tea – variety is king.
9. A Southern African Safari trip
10. A warm smile and a hug from my husband.
11. A hydroponics starter kit
12. Upgrades for my kitchen – especially baking stuff (Oh my! I am this person! I really want that)
15. A scarf
16. Lingerie (I do not know a woman who does not want this)
17. Spa day
19. Fifty Shades of Chicken: A Parody in a Cookbook by F L Fowler
20. Poker night with #TeamShikwaru
21. If any of my besties visit me
22. A trip to Sun City
23. Micheal Buble’s Christmas Album on CD (do not pirate it, buy the CD)
24. Donation to Camfed in my name. (Coz girls have to go to school)
25. Paintball and quad biking outing with family and friends.
26. A Christmas tree. Because I have never had one.
27. To meet my niece – Malaika
28. A party.